Terms of Service
Acceptance of Terms of Service
Services on the Website
You can use the Website to download videos and other files from various popular sites. The Website may only be used in accordance with the law. We do not encourage, condone, induce or allow any use of the Website that may be in violation of any law. We do not store any User Submissions for anything longer than a transitory period of time to give users a chance to download their content.
Grant of Use
EasyWMA grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable and limited right to access and use the Website, including media (“Content”) on your computer or mobile device. You may only use the Website for your personal and noncommercial use. This grant is terminable by us at will for any reason and at our sole discretion, with or without prior notice.
All Content on the Website, except for third-party content and content submitted by the Website users (“User Submissions”), is owned by and/or licensed to easywma. The content includes but is not limited to text, images, music, video, trademarks, service logos and marks. We reserve all our rights over our content, it’s subject to copyright, trademark and/or other rights under the laws of applicable jurisdictions, such as domestic laws, foreign laws, and international conventions.
You agree to not copy, modify, publish, distribute, create derivative works or exploit the Content in any other way unless you are explicitly permitted to do so by us and other copyright owners.
Links to Other Sites
The Website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by EasyWMA. We are not affiliated with such websites, have no control over them, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites.
EasyWMA will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party website. By using the Website, you expressly release EasyWMA from any and all liability arising from your use of all and any third-party websites.
You are entirely responsible for any and all materials you upload, submit, transmit, create, modify or otherwise make available via the Website, including any files that you create, modify, or download through the Website (collectively, “User Submissions”). User Submissions cannot always be withdrawn. You acknowledge that any disclosure of personal information in User Submissions may make you personally identifiable and that we do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to User Submissions.
For any and all of your User Submissions, you affirm, represent and warrant that:
- You own or have the necessary licenses, permissions, rights or consents to use and authorize us to use all trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets or other proprietary rights in and to User Submissions for any and all uses contemplated by the Website and these Terms;
- You will not post, or allow anyone else to post, any material that depicts any sexually explicit acts;
- You have written consent, release, and/or permission from each and every identifiable individual in the User Submission to use the name and/or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual to enable the use of the User Submission for any and all uses contemplated by the Websites and these Terms.
- You agree that you shall not upload, submit, create, transmit, modify or otherwise make available material that:
- Is protected by copyright, trade secret, or trademark laws, or otherwise subject to third-party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have explicit permission from the rightful owner to submit the material and to grant us all of the license rights granted herein;
- Is obscene, vulgar, illegal, unlawful, defamatory, fraudulent, libelous, harmful, harassing, abusive, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, inflammatory, or otherwise inappropriate as decided by us in our sole discretion;
- Depicts illegal activities, promotes or depicts physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promotes or depicts any act of cruelty to animals;
- Impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents you in any way, including creating a false identity;
- Would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, a violation of the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- Is unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotion, spam or any other solicitation.
- You acknowledge that we may at our sole discretion refuse to publish, remove, or block access to any User Submission for any reason, or for no reason at all, with or without notice.
- You agree to defend us against any claim, demand, suit or proceeding made or brought against us by a third party alleging that your User Submissions or your use of the Website in violation of these Terms infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of any third party or violates applicable law and you shall indemnify us for any and all damages against us and for reasonable attorney's fees and other costs incurred by us in connection with any such claim, demand, suit or proceeding.
- You agree not to use the Website for any unlawful purpose or in any way that is prohibited by these Terms;
- You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations;
- You agree not to use the Website in any way that exposes us to criminal or civil liability;
- You agree that you are solely responsible for all acts and omissions that occur as a result of your use of the Website;
- You agree that all your User Submissions belong to you and that you have the right and authority to provide them to us and make use of them on or through the Website;
- You agree not to use any automated means, including robots, crawlers or data mining tools, to download, monitor or use data or Content from the Website;
- You agree not to take any action that imposes or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our technology infrastructure or otherwise, makes excessive demands on it;
- You agree not to “stalk” or otherwise harass anyone on or through the Website;
- You agree not to forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information you transmit;
- You agree not to disable, circumvent, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or which enforce limitations on the use of the Website or the content therein;
- You agree not to post, link to, or otherwise make available on the Website any material that contains software viruses or any computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy, limit or monitor the functionality of any computer software or hardware or any telecommunications equipment;
- You agree not to license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise in any way commercially exploit or make available the Website or any Content to any third party;
- You agree not to “frame”, “mirror” or reverse engineer any portion of the Website.
We reserve the right to take appropriate action against any user for any unauthorized use of the Website, including civil, criminal and injunctive redress and the termination of any user's use of the Website. Any use of the Website and our computer systems not authorized by these Terms is a violation of these Terms and certain international, foreign and domestic criminal and civil laws.
You may not infringe the copyright, trademark or other proprietary informational rights of any party. We may in our sole discretion remove any Content we have reason to believe violates any of the intellectual property rights of others and may terminate your use of the Website if you submit any such Content.
Modification of These Terms
We reserve the right to change the Terms of the Website at any time at our sole discretion.